Secure Connect Gateway

Last reply by 09-07-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

SCG v5.10 to 5.12

Will an inplace upgrade by offered in 5.10 to upgrade to 5.12 or do i have to download the ovf and deploy 5.12 that way?
Replies (5)

Mcctech,

About the start of August, customers using Secure Connect Gateway 5.x version can conduct an in-place upgrade to v5.12.

I would recommend that you recheck in the appliance for upgrade next week.

Let me know if this helps.

Chris Hawk
Social Media and Communities Professional
Dell Technologies | Enterprise Support Services
#Iwork4Dell

Did I answer your query? Please click on ‘Accept as Solution’
‘Kudo’ the posts you like!
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I received a notice from my 5.10 gateways that 5.12 was available, but when I click the "Download Now" button from any gateway, it works at it for a moment, then comes back with an error 'We couldn't finish downloading your gateway update. Check your network connection and try again.'

Unless someone here has an idea I will open a support chat when I get a moment and see if they can walk me through the upgrade.

Hey @StorageNerd was Dell able to solve this for you? There are a lot of us having this issue. I've tried multiple reboots of my 3 SCG instances at different sites and clicked on Update now so many times I've lost count. It's easily 40-50 on each. One of our instances did finally update with no change to anything on our side. This is like playing a slot machine and hoping to win. Not acceptable from Dell.

We have the same issue. 

"Der Download Ihres Gateway-Updates konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Überprüfen Sie Ihre Netzwerkverbindung und versuchen Sie es erneut."

Hello,

please can you reboot the gateway server and please try the upgrade again. Kindly let us know if you face any issues.

Thanks

Marco B.
Social Media and Communities Professional
Dell Technologies | Enterprise Support Services
#Iwork4Dell

Did I answer your query? Please click on ‘Accept as Solution’
‘Kudo’ the posts you like!
Latest Solutions
Top Contributor