Comenzar una conversación nueva

No resuelto

A

1 Mensaje

29 de octubre de 2018 17:00

PowerEdge T310 Se apaga

Hola buenas tardes, 

Les comparto mi asunto, tengo un equipo PowerEdge T310 con windows server 2008 r2 enterprise, el cual desde hace aproximadamente 2 meses (no siempre se apaga), se me viene apagando de forma súbita, lo cual me crea conflicto por que tengo riesgo que se apague y no encienda nuevamente.

De igual forma les agradecería si me podrían proporcionar alguna herramienta que me ayude a encontrar el problema.

De antemano gracias.

4 Operator

• 

2.7K Mensajes

30 de octubre de 2018 03:00

Hello Akatsky1028!

Welcome to the Dell Community!

From the description of the problem: random server shutdowns with no apparent explanation, the first thing to determine is whether it is a software or hardware problem.

If it is a hardware failure, it should normally be accompanied by an amber light on the server and a message on startup (POST). Finally, if it is a hardware problem  a DSET log should take hardware events out of the system .

However, you should not rule out that it is a software problem. Sometimes the shutdown request is launched by the operating system. To analyze if it is a software problem, you will have to check the System Event Viewer.

A greeting.

¡No se encontraron eventos!