Highlighted
RajeshDurai
1 Copper

I need a script to display IP address of devices on the notification log console

I need a script to display IP address of devices on the notification log console

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
smartsrgr
1 Copper

Re: I need a script to display IP address of devices on the notification log console

I know this is an old post but maybe you still need it. I just happened to need something similar and I did the following:

We already had a 'refined class' written in MODEL. I extended that class with an extra property 'ipaddress' compiled it with dynmodel. I then created an asl script to pull the snmpaddress from am-pm and another to fill the ipaddress in SA and OI.

Now I added a hook script (GMAC domain types OI, SAM, AM-PM) and in the hook script I copy the ipaddress to the notification to one of the user defined fields.

Again in GMAC change the name of the user defined field to a name you like.

In the console (might need to login/logout) the renamed user defined field should be visible.Check the chekbox to include it and reorder.

There must be a better way by subscribing OI to changes in the snmpaddress (I used the snmpaddress field but you could use any including interfaces) but for some reason that didn't work for me.

Regards, Ron Greve