Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 17th, 2017 06:00

filter for business hours in APG

I am trying to create a report that would show aggregate utilization during a specific time.  For example:  Monday through Friday 8AM to 6PM aggregated for the week or for the month.  Is this something I can accomplish with formulas?

13 Posts

May 18th, 2017 08:00

Hello,

You can go into edit mode of the created report, and under report configuration, you should see an icon for Default Duration. This option will allow you to choose the days of the week, days of the month, and the hours of the day you want the data to be displayed. Hope that helps.

8 Posts

May 18th, 2017 09:00

Thank you Hassam3.

Unfortunately all that does is highlight the checked times and gray out the unchecked times.  What I really need is a way to aggregate those values across a time frame.  For example, is it possible to show the average utilization on Mondays from 0800 - 0900 for the month of April?

13 Posts

June 28th, 2017 14:00

I apologize for responding late as I missed the notification email of your reply. I believe I understand your concern. Even though we can narrow down the time and the day in the settings, the report still shows all of the data with the unnecessary data which is shaded out. You want a report that completely eliminates the data we don't want and only display the data we selected. Correct? You can also email me at mirza.hassan@dell.com.

1 Message

October 9th, 2017 06:00

Hi,

Yes I have created a report doing almost what youre looking for.

On the child node, use the formula: util.NodeMaintenancePeriod for the metric(s) you need.  (This works exactly like util.Nop formula but always uses the evaluation node's maintenance period instead of the one specified in the formula evaluation preferences.)

In report configuration (on the same node):

Set all other day/hours than the periode you wish to aggreate as "Maintanenace Periode". Grey out Saturday/Sunday and 7PM-5AM

The result will be that you only forward values in the periode you what to aggregate. On the upper level(s) you can sum up as you want :-)

Hope it works out for you!

No Events found!