Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 26th, 2012 02:00

6.8 SP1

Hello forum, what's new in the latest release ?

M.

600 Posts

June 26th, 2012 02:00

Greetings,

You can refer to release notes for SourceOne to find out exact details. Here are some of the main highlights

New Product Features:

1. Shortcut Journaled Messages

ü Customers using Journaling will no longer need to archive user’s mailboxes before shortcutting items

ü Standard shortcutting activities can specify multiple folders to search for mails already in the archive.

ü Owner updates will occur when an item is found in a mapped folder

2. Discovery Manager Auditing and Reporting

ü Auditing of collection search activities through Discovery Manager client and API

ü Reporting of Discovery Manager collection searches

ü Separate report installer for DM report

Platform Certification:

1. Domino/Notes 8.5.3

2. Domino 8.5.3 with Redhat 6

3. Outlook 2010 (32 bit only)

ü On worker server

ü On archive server

Regards,

Rajan Katwal

Sent from my iPhone

Please ignore typing mistakes.

16 Posts

July 12th, 2012 05:00

Rajan Katwal schrieb:

New Product Features:

1.       Shortcut Journaled Messages

ü  Customers using Journaling will no longer need to archive user’s mailboxes before shortcutting items

Hi,

I thought this is possible. If we use journaling I cannot run an Shortcut Job over Users mail Databases until I upgrade to 6.8 SP1?

The journaled mail is in the archive and has a message Id why should I run a historic archiving again to shortcut it later?

regards

Chris

272 Posts

July 12th, 2012 06:00

Correction "Only Items Previously Archived"

272 Posts

July 12th, 2012 06:00

Before SP1 you had to run a Historic Archive task against journaled email before they could be shortcutted.

You could also leave the "Only Items Previously Shortcutted" option turned off in the shortcut task to accomplish the same.

16 Posts

July 12th, 2012 07:00

Ok, thanks. Just tested the scenario in our environment and get the same conclusion. Was a bit irritated because we want to use this in the future.

Thanks for the quick response.

Regards

Chris

No Events found!