Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 21st, 2009 10:00

Inspiron 1525 error message, wont start up and wont let me start from operating disk

Dont know a lot about tech issues, but have a Inspiron 1525 (Windows Vista) that is out of warranty just over 5 months.  My son left it on overnight and it went into hibernation. When I crank it up, it brings me up the windows error message and goes into the options to try and restart normally.  the windows moving bar at the bottom goes on and on forever and then comes up the screen that just says *a problem has been detected and Windows was shut down.  It goes on to the message of disable or uninstall antivirus, etc .... the  TECH INFO message that I get is as follows STOP:  0x00000024 (0x00190444, 0x84511708, 0xc0000102, 0x000000000) and thats it. I have tried to get in safe mode, but it brings me back to the same error message again. I have my disks and tried to put in the windows vista operating disk and it sounds like its starting up and then stops and goes that old screen again with error message and wont let me load from there. I did get in one time from a F12 and said to boot from CD, and I can hear it moving, but then it stops and does nothing. Any ideas?

I dont have anything saved here that I need, its relatively new and my son used it for school only and to play Runescape, so not worried about losing anything.

Just seem at a loss to get anywhere with it at all.

No Responses!
No Events found!