Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

August 5th, 2013 14:00

Internal hard disk drive not found.To resolve this issue, try to reseat the drive

On a less than 3 month old laptop???

HELP!!! I don't even know what that means.

I shouldn't have to pay to fix this, I think with the money I spent on this laptop it should last more than 3 months.:emotion-12:

1 Message

March 20th, 2019 04:00

Hi, I would like to ask I have run diagnostics and it is no problem found but the problem of hard disk drive not found is still there. What any suggestion can you give me to solve this problem? Thank you 

April 2nd, 2019 10:00

I just received a error code of 0334.

I just recieved an error code of 0334

I’ve ran a diagnostic on my laptop and it’s saying none identified but when it reeboots it’s still saying no internal hard disk drive not found, it’s saying to reseat it

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

April 9th, 2019 11:00

Error 0334 is not a hardware error. You may get this error if you did not respond or answered No to the color test instead of Yes. If you were able to clearly see both the vertical and horizontal color bars without distortion, lines or color problems, re-run the diagnostic and if the bar appears normal, click Yes.

What is the system model in question here?

If the system is under warranty please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.  

How to locate the service tag

No Events found!