Boluwatife
1 Copper

Re: Internal hard disk drive not found.To resolve this issue

Jump to solution

Error code 0150 Message error 2000_0150 Message hard drive_ no hard drive detected

0 Kudos
ArPaul
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hard Drive 0 - S/N(serial no.), incorrect status = 3E

SMART Predictive failure

0 Kudos
Tomlim
1 Copper

RE: Internal hard disk drive not found.To resolve this issue

Jump to solution

Hi, I would like to ask I have run diagnostics and it is no problem found but the problem of hard disk drive not found is still there. What any suggestion can you give me to solve this problem? Thank you 

0 Kudos
Star lyght
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I’ve ran a diagnostic on my laptop and it’s saying none identified but when it reeboots it’s still saying no internal hard disk drive not found, it’s saying to reseat it

0 Kudos
Star lyght
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I just received a error code of 0334.

0 Kudos
Star lyght
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I just recieved an error code of 0334

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Error 0334 is not a hardware error. You may get this error if you did not respond or answered No to the color test instead of Yes. If you were able to clearly see both the vertical and horizontal color bars without distortion, lines or color problems, re-run the diagnostic and if the bar appears normal, click Yes.

What is the system model in question here?

If the system is under warranty please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.  

How to locate the service tag

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
marpons
1 Copper

Re: Internal hard disk drive not found.To resolve this issue, try to reseat the drive

Jump to solution

Hello !!!! My name is Mariano Marpons (I live i Argentina) and I have a Dell XPS-13 Product Name: XPS 13 9360 System Bios: 2.11.0 Service Tag : <Service Tag removed> ePSA: Build 4304.32 UEFI ROM And everytime I restart my computer, it appears: Hard Drive - Not installed I have made the test you suggested and it seems everything is ok (All tests passed - Validation : 105678) Can you please help me? Just in case, my email address is: <Email id removed>

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Internal hard disk drive not found.To resolve this issue, try to reseat the drive

Jump to solution

Hi, I have a Dell Latitude E5400 Windows 7 and I turned my laptop on and it would not start. I kept saying Internal hard disk drive not found. How can I resolve this issue or reset my drive?

My name is Katena and you can email me at <Email id removed>.

thanks

0 Kudos
Pitso
1 Copper

Re: internal hard disk drive not found.To resolve this issue, try to reseat the drive

Jump to solution

No hard drive found

0 Kudos