RE: Noise from beneath keyboard Inspiron 15R 5537

Jump to solution

Did Dell refund you the whole amount? When I was having issues, the most they could do is offer me the credit note.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 (i7 4702MQ, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 740M, 1TB HDD). Has slightly weaker GPU, but a lot better CPU. They offered me a pretty good deal in the shop so i took it.

That's a pretty nice machine you've got there. I hope I get my refund too.

0 Kudos
FableBlaze
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I did not have to deal with dell. That is a problem that the retailers (if that is the right word) have to deal with.

All the best!

0 Kudos
Bencu
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Helo!

I consider buying this notebook, but than I ran to this post. This noise surely would make me mad over time.

I watched a bunch of other gameplay videos on the net, but could not tell if there was this noise coz of the background/game noise.

Could you, or anyone else get rid of the vga noise problem, or does anyone owns a same version notebook that does not makes this noise?
Is the radeon 8850m a buggy vga?
Is there a driver or something, that fixes the problem?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
bishooo
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Has anyone been able to find a workaround for this? It's really annoying!

0 Kudos
Bunny Imran
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hello Everyone!

I am having issue with my dell inspiron 5537 core i7, 8gb ram, amd 8850m. My laptop doesn't hibernate/sleep and shutdown but sometimes it does... Does anybody here know what is the problem?

Secondly during playing heavy games like GTA 5 i face some weird noises from GPU although this machine is a all in one beast but having these type of issues specially the sleep/hibernate make me feel worse 😕
i don't know why Dell is not taking notice of all these issues ???

0 Kudos
KLNComputers
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Dell Inspiron 5537, Core i5 – 4th Gen, 6GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Radeon HD 8670M Graphics, Touch Laptop.

After the warranty period it started giving beep sounds while starting (Booting ON).

Service Center Engineers (???) suggested changing the Mother Board.

So, we replaced the Mother Board by Paying Rs 15,000. After changing the Motherboard and after couple of months, again a Problem erupted, but this time it is different. (Warranty for Rs 15000 is only 27 Working Days)

Laptop doesn’t start. A Peculiar Rain Water dropping sound heard underneath the Keyboard.

The laptop may comes on to Power after switching it on and off at least 10 times to 20 times

But once started, it will be working fine. Only I should not shutdown it or hibernate it.

Sometimes may it not comes back to life from sleep.

So I have to keep it in NEVER mode in Power setting

So Now I have to run it 24x7 Hours.

Anyone interested to use it like that with a UPS Back up and a Tag Cooling Pad underneath.

By the by

What to do... Service center people will surely ask for another motherboard replacement.

Why Dear Mr. Dell, what a Pathetic systems you are making now a days. Could you recollect our most memorable days in Chandigarh between 2001 to 2010.

Regards

<Signature removed>

0 Kudos