leoli543377
1 Copper

Re: Recovery Partition: Is this Dell or Windows 7?

Jump to solution

Hi sir you may consider using a software to delete the partition,and you can back up your data before you delete the partition. My friend recommend me to use the Partition assistant developed by AOMEI.tech. For more specified steps please checkhttp://www.disk-partition.com/help/delete-partition.html

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
leoli543377
1 Copper

Re: Recovery Partition: Is this Dell or Windows 7?

Jump to solution

Hi sir you may consider using a software to delete the partition,and you can back up your data before you delete the partition. My friend recommend me to use the Partition assistant developed by AOMEI.tech. For more specified steps please check: www.disk-partition.com/.../delete-partition.html

0 Kudos
Not applicable

RE: Recovery Partition: Is this Dell or Windows 7?

Jump to solution

You can recover your lost files with third party data recovery software.I have succeed with Recover data For Windows .It can recover data after deeply scanning your hard drive to look for lost files.By the way,you can download a trial version and scan your hard drive for free to preview whether your lost files can be recovered.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ettoreg
1 Copper

RE: Recovery Partition: Is this Dell or Windows 7?

Jump to solution

Hi Rob,

I'm having the same problems as you, with my Latitude 6540.

Cloned HDD to a new SSD. Replaced HDD with the new SDD ==> I'd like to remove this damned RECOVERY partition which occupies almost 16GB (of 250GB), which I can never use because being cloned would not work on the SSD (furthermore I already have it in the original HDD).

So, I'm curoious to know if you tried the procedure you described above and if you can remember if it worked for you.

Any other hint?

Bye.
Ettore 

0 Kudos