Highlighted
Marlem46
Copper

TEAC CA200 HH 13-1 Card Reader with Windows 7

Hello,

I have a dell Dimension 9200 and I have installed Windows 7 32 bits on it.
It works perfectly but... the only device which I have problem is the TEAC CA200 HH 13-1 Card Reader.

II don't found any suitable drivers for Windows 7 and this Card Reader.
I have tried to install the Windows Vista Driver but it doesn't work... included in Compatibility mode.

Could you tell me where I can found drivers for this Card Reader ?

Thanks in advance,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Blainer2009
Copper

Re: TEAC CA200 HH 13-1 Card Reader with Windows 7

Ditto!  How frustrating!  It's just a card reader.  Where's the driver?

0 Kudos
Marlem46
Copper

Résolu !

Ayant eu des problèmes avec les mémoires, le câble d'alimentation du CA200 a été deconnecté par inadvertance.

Merci de votre attention.

0 Kudos
nsiicmkmons
Copper

I have the same exact problem Windows 7 and it suddenly will not work. I have had Xp and Vista on this computer and no problems with it, now it wont work with 7 let me know if you find a solution.

0 Kudos
Marlem46
Copper

Resolved! Having had problems with memory, the CA200 power cable has been inadvertently deconnecté. Thank you for your attention.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alex S
Copper

Any solution on this issue?

0 Kudos
idemdito
Copper

Does somebody from Dell this read this forum? We need a driver for this card reader for Windows 7. Please!

0 Kudos
jackdrogba
Bronze

Hi,  I fond a site for TEAC CA200 HH 13-1 card reader, but it's for Inspiron 530/Inspiron 530S and i don't know whether it's suitble for your Dimension 9200. Although this is a chinese site,  you need just to click the red button to download the drive. BWT, i recommend a universal internal card reade instead without drive.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
aga2kb
Copper

I'm still looking for a Windows 7 (32 bit) driver for the TEAC CA200 HH 13-1 card reader.  The upgrade from Vista worked fine except the only device that failed to work is the card reader.  I'm using the one on my Stylus CX7800 Epson printer instead.  It would be nice to have the reader on my Dell XPS 400 working but I guess I can live without it.  If anyone finds a driver please advise.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
kgsan
Copper

I have a Dell XPS 720 with a TEAC CA200 HH 13-1 card reader which stopped working after I upgraded to Windows 7.  Like you, after downloading and installing the driver update (using compatibility mode) I still had no luck. I couldn't find any solution on the Dell forums so I tried a google search and found a recommendation at the link below:

http://mccombinc.com/teac-ca200-windows-7-support/comment-page-1#comment-7

Their recommendation was that after installing the drivers, to open up the PC, disconnect the card reader and then re-connect it.  I did this with some trepedation, as I'm no computer expert; however it worked like a charm.  Once I restarted the computer, the card readers showed up as drives on the computer, as they had before I upgraded to Windows 7, and worked normally.

0 Kudos