Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

157 Posts

April 27th, 2022 07:00

Hypervisor CPU forecast

Hi,

There are some good default reports under the VMware | Operations | Situations to Watch | Tending and Forecasting section but am wondering if anyone has a template to share for the Hypervisors Forecasting for CPU (like per cluster)?

The All Memory Consumed is good but we haven't figured out how to copy that and edit the filters, etc. to work for CPU usage and trends.

Or is this something that could be added in a future release?

thanks

• 

8.5K Posts

April 27th, 2022 14:00

Hi,

There might be something in here that is helpful, the matrix has most of the possibilities. https://dell.to/3xYDgrL Maybe someone in the community has a template as well.  

157 Posts

May 3rd, 2022 02:00

Hmm, I think it looks like typo's for the MetricCalcsDoc...

Report Library >> Vmware vSphere & vSAN >> Summary        
Total Memory ESXTotalMemory Array Sum of disk capacity. In Hybrid array Sum of HDD drive and for All-Flash array Sum of all SSD drive capacity. Getting from vmware Collector
Total CPU CpuSize Array Configured capacity is the actual capacity available from Raw Capacity to create the LUNs/Snapshots/Replicas. Getting from vmware Collector

I don't know what array disk metrics have to do with CPU or memory. 

The MetricsandReports file doesn't even seem to have any CPU stats which I don't quite understand. They have memory congestion but no CPU ready or anything like that listed under vSphere and vSAN.

thanks

No Events found!