Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 12th, 2014 15:00

Isilon EMCTA Practice Exam Question (E20-555)

Hi!

I am going through this training, preparing for the exam.

In the study material (Module 2 - Resource 1 - Isilon Sizing Considerations - Page 24) it states:

[...]If they need more than 600 MB per second, an A100 node is the only way we provide it.[...]

In the practice exam there's a question that says:

A customer wants to replace a legacy storage environment used for high definition video editing. Each workstation connecting to the shared storage needs to sustain 650 MB/s of single stream bandwidth.

Which node type is recommended?

NL-Series nodes

S-Series nodes

X-Series nodes

Performance Accelerator nodes

But when I select "Performance Accelerator Node" It will mark my question as wrong:

A customer wants to replace a legacy storage environment used for high definition video editing. Each workstation connecting to the shared storage needs to sustain 650 MB/s of single stream bandwidth.

Which node type is recommended?

Incorrect Answer Explanation

Topic: Describe EMC Isilon scaled-out storage platform opportunities. For example, describe Big Data and the associated workloads, Isilon considerations and/or characteristics, scale-out NAS architecture and storage node considerations

Training: Isilon Infrastructure Solutions Course - Module 1, Isilon Foundations Course - Modules 1 and 3

Am I getting it all wrong? Or is it that the answer is wrong? I would really appreciate your help

Thanks!!

633 Posts

January 13th, 2014 11:00

Hi Diego,

I've done some checking, and you should refer this question to the EMCProvenHelpDesk@EMC.com and they can check into this further for you.

7 Posts

January 14th, 2014 11:00

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to check it

Thankfully I passed the exam yesterday; I am waiting for the certificate to post it

I will send en email for any future candidates' sake.

Thanks again!

No Events found!