Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 11th, 2014 08:00

Looking for someone who appeared/or want to appear in E20-002 CIS Exam !

Hi,

Any one appeared/or want to appear in E20-002 CIS Exam? Need help and guidelines.

Thanks

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 17th, 2014 05:00

What do you mean when you say "appeared/or want to appear"?

Regards, Louis.

November 17th, 2014 08:00

I want to know that if some here has given the exam/or want to give the exam in the near future then let me know. As i need some guidelines regarding preparation of E20-002 CIS exam like how to prepare for it? Which sections to focus more ? or anyother useful tips? I have seen the mock exam provided by EMC, but still i need to discuss more on that.

Thanks

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 17th, 2014 09:00

Nasir, I am taking this exam soon.  My approach is to learn all of the material thoroughly.  I watched all 40 hours of the video, and I read the PDF a few times.  I also leveraged the practice exams.  Although I can't speak to what is going to be on the exam I can tell you that when I took the data science exam it covered everything taught in the class.  My advice is to learn all the material thoroughly.

Regards, Louis.

November 17th, 2014 11:00

Thanks Louis, this is what i was asking for. I thought that if i study the pdf only then that would be sufficient but now as you said its better to take all videos as well( as i skipped some and did study pdf for that). Secondly, besides the mock exam available at the EMC, can we have access to other exams(past exams)?. If yes, then from where and how?. If you have any idea, then let me know.

Regards,

Mahreen Nasir

633 Posts

November 17th, 2014 11:00

One thing you can do to help study is to ask questions in this forum. If you take the practice exam and don't understand a question, you can share it here and get help from the community as well as instructors and SMEs.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 17th, 2014 12:00

I don't know of any other material that is available.  As Kate suggests you can ask specific questions here as an option.

L

November 17th, 2014 13:00

Thank you Kate and Loius for your valuable suggestions  !

Regards,

Mahreen Nasir

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 23rd, 2014 07:00

Nasir, I took the exam this past Friday.  From what I could tell you need to study the all the material with equal diligence.

Keep plugging away at it and you will succeed. 

Louis.

November 23rd, 2014 12:00

Thank you Louis for your help.I hope you also got succeeded.

Regards,

Mahreen Nasir

633 Posts

November 24th, 2014 06:00

Congratulations Louis!

Mahreen, when are you planning on taking the exam?

November 26th, 2014 07:00

I still am taking training and doing preparation side by side.No definite time planned yet but hopefully in near future. Are you  also going to take exam?

No Events found!