新しい会話を開始

未解決

2023年9月7日 07:14

2 Intern

• 

633 メッセージ

2013年7月18日 05:00

Hi Santanu,

What part of the question are you having trouble with? Please provide a little of your understanding of the question, or explain what answer you arrived from your own work, so people have something to go on in explaining the problem.

6 メッセージ

2013年7月18日 21:00

Dear Madam,

Thanks for your reply. I am really confused to get proper answer of few Questions. Please Madam help to get the Answer. I am waiting for your kind attention. I send those few Question in that (Education@EMC.com) mail ID, please ..... 

6 メッセージ

2013年7月18日 22:00

What should be done to satisfy the new regulations with minimal impact to the current backup performance?

Posted by networkmanagers on February 23, 2013 Leave a comment (1) Go to comments

The EMC account team has been asked to design a NetWorker backup solution with the following
requirements.
1. One copy of backup data needs to be stored locally.
2. An additional copy of backup data needs to be stored on tape at an offsite location.
What should be done to satisfy the new regulations with minimal impact to the current backup
performance?

1. Clone to tape and send the clone copy to the remote location

2. Back up the data concurrently to the remote and local locations

3. Archive the backup data to the remote location

4. Archive the data to the remote location before being backed up locally

What is a consideration in this environment?

Posted by networkmanagers on February 23, 2013 Leave a comment (2) Go to comments

A customer has an operational EMC NetWorker environment using an Avamar deduplication
node. They want to protect the Avamar deduplication node using replication. The customer has
approached EMC for advice on what considerations they should take into account.
What is a consideration in this environment?

1. NetWorker automatically configures all replication targets associated with a given deduplication
    node

2. Scheduled replications of a NetWorker deduplication node must be set up in Avamar

3. Recovery from the replications node must be performed from Avamar Administrator

4. Scheduled replications of a NetWorker deduplication node must be set up in NetWorker
イベントは見つかりませんでした!