shankar_kolli
1 Nickel

Study material for Vblock Systems Deployment and Implementation – Core exam

Jump to solution

Hi,

I’m now preparing for VCE Vblock Systems Deployment and Implementation – Core exam(210-010),please can you some one help me with study material for this exam since I m finding only exam contents/topics in EMC portal ,but not finding any study material .

It’s really helpful if someone provide me the link/study material to prepare for core-exam.

Thanks in advance

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
KEHutchinson
3 Argentium

Re: Study material for Vblock Systems Deployment and Implementation – Core exam

Jump to solution

Hi Shankrappa,

The recommended training for this exam is the VCE Vblock Systems Deployment and Implementation course. The content covered in this course is designed to prepare you for the exam. The practice tests provided here VCE Certified Professional: Certification Exams and Practice Tests are a good way to gauge your knowledge post-training.

If you are having trouble with the questions on the Practice Test, you can share specific examples here and our SMEs can help you.

1 Reply
Highlighted
KEHutchinson
3 Argentium

Re: Study material for Vblock Systems Deployment and Implementation – Core exam

Jump to solution

Hi Shankrappa,

The recommended training for this exam is the VCE Vblock Systems Deployment and Implementation course. The content covered in this course is designed to prepare you for the exam. The practice tests provided here VCE Certified Professional: Certification Exams and Practice Tests are a good way to gauge your knowledge post-training.

If you are having trouble with the questions on the Practice Test, you can share specific examples here and our SMEs can help you.