Start a Conversation

Unsolved

1 Message

June 4th, 2018 06:00

VxRail Appliance 4.x Deployment and Implementation Exam

Hi

I have taken the VxRail Deployment and Implementation exam twice and have failed it twice. My company has purchased the training, which I have gone through (videos and documentation) and completed the practice exam successfully.

I don't understand how I have failed, specifically the second time round.

Can someone in the Dell EMC Education department review my exam, including the comments I have made on questions, and advise accordingly. There are very few answers that I would change if I were to retake the exam.

(I am happy to provide my DELL EMC ID and exam registration numbers privately)

There is a particular question in the exam which directly contradicts Student Guide as well as the Implementation guide, regarding the correct boot sequence of a particular VxRail series (I wont go into more detail for risk of directly giving the question that was asked), and feel this quesy.

There is another question on regarding the amount of RJ45 cables required, which I feel needs to be reviewed to ensure that the question itself is correct.

31 Posts

June 4th, 2018 11:00

Hello ckr.bishop,

Thank you for your inquiry and feedback regarding the VxRail exam. We would like to talk with you further about this experience; would you please contact us here so that we may reach out directly?

Thank you.

1 Message

July 10th, 2018 23:00

HI ckr.bishop

I am having the same issue with this exam. did you manage to get in contact with Erin and was your question answered to your satisfaction, if yes, what is the  advised way forward because i feel like i am just wasting my money taking this exam.

Regards

Lebo

31 Posts

July 11th, 2018 12:00

Hello Lebo -

Please submit a support request to our team as well and we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Dell EMC Proven Professional Team

1 Message

November 6th, 2018 07:00

i have the same issue of ckr.bishop, is possible discuss about this exam?

I don't understand how I have failed, specifically the second time round =(

408 Posts

November 14th, 2018 17:00

Hi demislg, if you haven't already please submit a support request to our team so we can best assist you.

Thanks!

2 Posts

December 28th, 2018 10:00

Hi mate, i had same issue i failed 2 times, did you manage to pass it and if so how? as i cannot find official study guide either

408 Posts

January 2nd, 2019 06:00

Hi udesai99 - did you complete the recommended curriculum for this exam? You can find the details of  those courses here. If you did, and added comments to the exam questions you'd like to review, please contact us via our help desk so we can assist you directly.

Best,

Dell EMC Proven Professional Program

No Events found!