Highlighted
Alok1947
1 Nickel

ism v2 to ism v3

Jump to solution

Look, I have prepared for ism v2 exam from "information storage and management second edition by Wiley" book,  but  this test has been retired now. It is now updated to ism v3. I have good knowledge of ism v2. Could anybody suggest me that how to prepare for ism v3 ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RRR
5 Tungsten

Re: ism v2 to ism v3

Jump to solution

Choose your practice test from this page: https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-17867. The real exams are like this.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
KEHutchinson
3 Argentium

Jump to solution

The recommended training for the ISMv3 exam (E05-001) is the Information Storage and Management v3 course, which you can find more information about here: https://education.emc.com/guest/campaign/InformationStorageandManagement.aspx

Once you've taken the training, you can test your knowledge by taking the Practice Test, found on this page: EMC Proven Professional: Certification Exams and Practice Tests. The test is designed to help identify what areas you need to spend more time preparing, so we don't recommending taking it repeatedly.

There are also many questions in this forum discussing the exam topics--if you have a topic that you need more information on, please feel free to ask a question and it will be answered by an SME.

Alok1947
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Thank you. Is there any other way ?

0 Kudos
DGraci
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Hi Alok, since you have already studied the ISM v2 book, have you attempted the practice test Kate mentions? This will give you an excellent gauge as to readiness to take the exam and help you identify potential areas requiring further study.

If there are specific areas requiring further study, the links Kate provided are to the recommended curriculum. All alternatives are listed there.  Good luck!

RRR
5 Tungsten

Jump to solution

I studied for the v2 exam and passed the test and didn't even study for the v3 exam (but did the practice exam) and passed as well. The practice tests are quite good!

Alok1947
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

could you please tell me about the pattern of question they ask (except practice test) ? any reference . Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
RRR
5 Tungsten

Jump to solution

Choose your practice test from this page: https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-17867. The real exams are like this.

0 Kudos
kibenjon02
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

Hi, I have a quick question, Does the Practice test of E05-001 in EMC's education portal is the same that will appear in the actual exam? I used that practice exam as my reference and hopefully I won't get burned.

Thanks for those who will response.

0 Kudos
RRR
5 Tungsten

Jump to solution

Of course it's not exactly the same! It's similar. It's a practice test, not the actual test! You should learn the course material and then you'll pass (if you learned the materials correctly).

0 Kudos
Alok1947
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Is there any specific website or book where i can get previous year question paper of  E05-001 ?

0 Kudos