SupportAssist for PCs

Last reply by 06-24-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion
3 Argentum

Dell Optimizer crashes

I have constantly received this error when using Dell Optimizer (see attached).  The message occurs and Optimizer crashes in 2 instances:

1. trying to view report from previous Workload Analysis or System Analysis under "Analytics" tab or

2. random crash of Dell Optimizer during atartup of Optimizer

Generally, once the computer reboots, if Optimizer had been running prior to shutdown, it takes at least 5 minutes for Optimizer to start. Other times, Optimizer starts up immediately.

This problem started about a month ago, it occurs on Windows-10 and Windows-11, and all updates have been applied.  I'm currently running a 7760 on Windows-10.

(oops, why can't I upload a screenshot??)  Here's link to the screenshot of the error pop-up:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15zSPgqCnf9zVJoD5tkgyoUdKI0nnRn37/view?usp=sharing 

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions

Update = After completing troubleshooting, a DELL-Cares agent setup a system exchange.

Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

View solution in original post

Replies (3)

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

3 Argentum

There was an update to Dell Optimizer

image.jpg

May31 [version 3.1.175.0] and the crash situation went away, however now the when the Analytics-Workload Analysis report is run, there is no report to view afterwards [screenshot]. 

Update = After completing troubleshooting, a DELL-Cares agent setup a system exchange.

Find your Service Tag

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor