Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 3rd, 2018 09:00

Dell pre-installed Support Assist

I had Support Assist already pre-installed on my new Dell Inspiron 3668 Windows 10 64 bit. By accident my nephew deleted it and I'm wondering what website Dell uses to pre-install Support Assist, other than going to the Dell website and download the link on that page. Originally the Support Assist icon was at the bottom right of my screen. After I downloaded the one from the Dell website, now the icon is at the bottom left side of my screen. I also don't have the five tiles I used to have, they are shown below but now I don't have access to these five tiles anymore. Does anyone know how I can get access to these five tiles again? I don't have these tiles after installing Support Assist from the Dell website. Thank you in advance for your help!Support Assist.PNG

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

September 3rd, 2018 17:00

You probably installed a newer version with a diff format. There is also an update for the program for your model here. Expand the directions for installing and follow them.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/driversdetails?driverId=GG3DR

No Events found!