Start a Conversation

Unsolved

MH

1 Message

June 16th, 2018 10:00

SupportAssist not responding

When I open SupportAssist it locks up and it puts that it does not responding, some solution? I've been waiting for a while to it open and nothing

1 Message

July 6th, 2018 14:00

July 6th... Still nothing, the support assist application opened for a few seconds when I rebooted my laptop. Told me I had a bunch of drivers that need to be updated and scans to do. And then it immediately stopped responding like usual.

1 Message

August 12th, 2018 19:00

I am still having this problem, SupportAssist does not launch and is unresponsive, been getting messages to launch SupportAssist to optimize my computer.

INSPIRON 5680

September 22nd, 2018 14:00

We are now in September and the supposed hotfix hasn't been implemented on my computer XPS13 9343; I still get prompts to update my computer but Dell Support Assist in not responding. Some service! That and the unstable touchpad which hasn't been resolved in 3 years, I won't buy Dell again!

1 Message

November 2nd, 2019 03:00

Similar problem:

When I run SupportAssit it stops when attempting to run "Scan Hardware" and gives this error page:

"An unexpected error occurred while running this request.
Close
SupportAssist was unable to complete the requested task at this time.
To retry, close the SupportAssist application and run the task again.
If this problem persists, click the Get Support TabAn unexpected error occurred while running this request.
Close
SupportAssist was unable to complete the requested task at this time.
To retry, close the SupportAssist application and run the task again.
If this problem persists, click the Get Support Tab"

No Events found!