Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 16th, 2015 09:00

Can't connect SupportAssist, register button doesn't work

I've installed SupportAssist, but I can't connect it. I click on the "register" button, but nothing happens. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling SupportAssist, but to no avail. Still can't register. Can anyone help?

• 

36 Posts

August 17th, 2015 05:00

Hi,

Can you tell me which version of SupportAssist are you using? Also, it will be good if you can share a screenshot of the page where you are facing this problem.

Regards
Aniruddha S

4 Posts

August 18th, 2015 08:00

Don't worry, Aniruddha S helped me by mail to fix it. It was the Agent Service not running. Thanks again to both :)

4 Posts

August 18th, 2015 04:00

Hi, I'm using the latest version of SupportAssist (I attached a screenshot of the version).

The notification where the problem was now disappeared, but the issue persists: I can't register/Link to my account login. Here is the latest screenshot. The "Link to my account login" doesn't work, it opens nothing.

4 Posts

August 18th, 2015 04:00

The notification I was talking about before appeared again. Still the "register" button doesn't work.

5 Practitioner

• 

146 Posts

August 18th, 2015 07:00

Does the Register button bring up another window?  If should...I find sometimes it’s in the background for some reason. Check by moving over the SupportAssist window or press ATL+TAB to move between windows.

No Events found!