Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 25th, 2019 08:00

Inspiron 15-7577, driver detect, incorrect model

Hello there,

my inspiron supposedly 15 gaming 7577 as per update application and support assist as well but when automatically detect drivers through dell website is showing another model and downloads giving unsupported laptop.

any advise?

Best Regards

Hassan1.PNG2.PNG

• 

16.7K Posts

May 13th, 2019 06:00

hassy1234,

When entering the service tag on the Dell page, only the title is incorrect. Open System Configuration. Scroll down and it shows =

Capture.JPG

8 Wizard

• 

47K Posts

April 29th, 2019 05:00

Why do you need drivers? The drivers for your model are here:

http://downloads.dell.com/published/pages/inspiron-15-7577-laptop.html

5 Posts

May 11th, 2019 18:00

facing an issue with service tag and email connected to service tag and download related to service tag!! my dell service tag if detected automatically is inspiron 15 7000 7559 when trying to download from driver detected automatically, giving unsupported product!!! dell update and support assist giving actually another model 7577... how to solve this issue regards Hassan.f

5 Posts

May 11th, 2019 18:00

It's just too frustrating especially that some drivers on 15 7577 are unsupported as well and they have to fix it! my laptop is still new and under warranty.

5 Posts

May 11th, 2019 21:00

when i login to my account there is an option to download factory media original, cause i lost supportassist console in my recovery option. however, when i click the link i get error (((SP) ::: LTG.SP is not active. Please contact your system administrator for assistance regarding this error. Adapter: Unknown... .)) i dont want to use windows 10 recovery option i want my original supportassist console with a repair option! Dell any advise

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

May 13th, 2019 10:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

Does the service tag match on the system & in BIOS?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.         

How to locate the service tag

No Events found!