Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 22nd, 2019 05:00

[CLOSED] OpenManage Enterprise adapter and SupportAssist Enterprise

Hello,

I have SAE in a Windows 2016 server. I tried to integrate it with OME but I cannot see the adapter in the list:clip_image001.jpg

Is OpenManage Enterprise adapter supported on OpenManage Enterprise v3.1? This is a screenshot from SupportAssist Enterprise Version 2.0 Support Matrix pdf file, and, as you can see, it only mentions the Tech Release.

Capture.JPG

Thanks in advance.

5 Posts

January 24th, 2019 05:00

I was able to get my OM enterprise integrated with SAE by doing the following.

1. go to settings/Preferences then check the 

Enable API Interfaces for SupportAssist Enterprise.
2. Log out and log back in. Now the enterprise adapter is in the drop down.

If this doesn't work run the SAE installer again in a repair mode and the drop down will appear.

5 Posts

January 24th, 2019 05:00

I have the same question. How do I integrate open manage enterprise with support assist enterprise?

5 Posts

January 29th, 2019 02:00

Thank you for your help!

Now, we have another issue: We select the adapter in the drop down list, but SupportAssist took 10 hours trying to connect to OME and finally we get an error message (cannot configure the adapter).saintgobain.png

There is communication between SAE and OME.

Thanks in advance.

2 Posts

February 7th, 2019 07:00

Hi,

This solution doesn't work for me. I have the latest version of Support Assist 2.0.53

Have you any idea?

Thanks,

Lénaïc

2 Posts

February 11th, 2019 05:00

Hi,

I have solved my problem with an version upgrade.

Thanks,

Lénaïc

1 Message

March 14th, 2019 03:00

Hello, 

Can you please tell me the steps to integrate SupportAssist and OME Enterprise.

Thanks,

Piyush

1 Message

March 22nd, 2019 13:00

Thank you tonyhess,

I enabled the API and logged out and back in but nothing happened.  It was the reinstall with the Repair option afterwards that got it working for me.  This is on Windows Server 2016 STD.  

for an FYI on others looking for this info:

SAE version: 2.0.0.53  Windows

OMEnt version: 3.1.0

I tried the Linux version but could not get ANY adapters to  show up.  This was after I had orginally setup a Windows version only to find a note on a support page that said the Open Manage Enterprise adapter worked on the Linux version only.  But things have all scanned in correctly now.  Looks like it is all up and running.  Moving from OM Essentials to OM Enterprise has taken way longer than I thought it would, specifically getting SAE up and running again.

No Events found!