KennyEdelberg
1 Copper

Re: support assist not responding

Been this way for days and I have not heard a **bleep** word from Dell.

0 Kudos
AAAH1
1 Copper

Uninstall it and then go onto Dell's website and reinstall it and after that restart your laptop. It work for me and if not keep on trying.

0 Kudos
Escape_IT
1 Copper

We have 2 Alienware Aurora R7 experiencing the same issue as everyone else!

0 Kudos
AAAH1
1 Copper

if you follow the steps above then it should resolve your issue.^^^

0 Kudos
balageeta
1 Copper

I AM TRYING TO UPDATE DRIVERS AND UPDATE MY SYSTEM AND IT IS NOT RESPONDING

0 Kudos
NellyB
1 Copper

Same here. It's been like this since the last update and I keep getting notifications my drivers need updated.

0 Kudos
Nizzee
1 Copper

Tried running hardware diagnostics for this PC and it won't run either...I get an error message that I am already running tests using Support Assistant...which I'm not.  This has been going on for a month now...any ideas when it'll be fixed??

0 Kudos
April3000
1 Copper

Summary of Dell SuportAssist on my DELL machines:

Latitude -- Stopped working over one week ago. It will not update or launch. Period.

Notebook -- Stopped working a few days ago. It will not update or launch. Period.

Inspiron -- Sill working.

Venue -- Had stopped working...but I was able to fix yesterday when I noticed update was being snagged as MALWARE. I was able to override on Venue and now SA is working. I think Latitude and Notebook may also be snagging updates as Malware and I do not know how to override on those machines. They have different virus protection than Inspiron.

DELL TEAM: Please fix this problem. Clearly on some machines the updates are being snagged as MALWARE.

0 Kudos
aka619ASH
1 Copper

0 Kudos