Highlighted
8 Krypton

Time finder Clones

Can i re-create a session in when is use only copy or precopy session not using the differential option.

Let us say

I create and active a session  so data will be available to host .

Now again  will i be able to recreate session .IF yes what will be the data on the clone will it be data from the last activated session or the ...full data ...

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
8 Krypton

Re: Time finder Clones

No ..session has to be created with differential flag

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE Phone

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

ok great .

What is is the difference between the session created by copy differential and precopy differenctial .

I understand the data will be copied before activation in Precopy ..and for Copy it will be done after it gets activated .

Is there any other difference .

In which case data will be available faster precopy with differential or copy with differential.???

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

gungun9 wrote:

ok great .

What is is the difference between the session created by copy differential and precopy differenctial .

I understand the data will be copied before activation in Precopy ..and for Copy it will be done after it gets activated .

Is there any other difference .

you are correct, can't think of any other differences

gungun9 wrote:

In which case data will be available faster precopy with differential or copy with differential.???

define "faster" ? If you use precopy data cannot be available until one full cycle is completed and session is activated. With copy differential data is available immediately, as soon as you activate the session (even though its still copying in the background).

0 Kudos