Highlighted

CMC Fx2 Node appears with X mark even when Health Status is Ok

Hi,

We got a FX2 enclosure with 4 FC630 Nodes that have ESXi 6.0 Build 6921384 (HW is up to date, last week we installed all available FW directly from Dell FTP), yesterday I got a crash in one of the Nodes due to a problem with a TapeDrive that has been solved however in the CMC console I still see the Node with a "X" mark and in red even when the health status in both CMC and iDRAC is "Ok" and green now, as seen here:

CMC.jpg

I have searched for a way to return the Node in its "normal" state in the CMC but haven't found a way, physically the enclosure shows all LEDs in green as well, can someone tell me a way to fix this problem?

Thanks and regards!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: CMC Fx2 Node appears with X mark even when Health Status is Ok

Hi,

Please send a private message with your service tag to ensure we have all appropriate information on your system.

Thank you,

Jim Plumlee
Dell EMC, Enterprise Engineer

Get support on Twitter @DellCaresPRO

0 Kudos

Re: CMC Fx2 Node appears with X mark even when Health Status is Ok

Hi Jimmy

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy these days with a migration, guess what, I checked again the health status of our FX2 enclosure and now all Nodes are shown in green and without the "X" mark, so I guess it was only a matter of time after solving the issue for the CMC to update the health status.

Regards!

0 Kudos