Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 17th, 2012 08:00

ITA Icons

So I am working on setting up ITA. A couple of questions

1. Is there a glossary of what these icons mean or do I just gues. I assume the one with the arrow is the one currently downloading. Also is there a better way to view the download progress?

2. Under View Devices the 2 servers I've added have alert signs next to them not green checks like I've seen Is this because I have not configured all of the features because I see no errors or warning in any of the logs?

Thanks in Advance

892 Posts

April 17th, 2012 10:00

12 Posts

April 17th, 2012 08:00

892 Posts

Did you look into using OpenManage Essentials instead of ITA? ITA is pretty much done as far as development work goes and there are no updates or fixes planned. OME is its replacement: en.community.dell.com/.../1989.openmanage-essentials.aspx

892 Posts

for Item #2 in your original post, my experience is that this can happen when a system is first discovered, until the inventory collector runs on the target system and everything is reported as being normal. Of course it can also be that there is a problem with the targer system that should be investigated. I normally open Server Administrator on the target box to see if everything is green. If all is ok, ITA will eventually show the same status.

No Events found!