Upgraded dell open manage server administrator, Now currently while clicking storage it shows "No storage controllers detected".
This server in live with windows 2003 operating system.Kindly help to get hard drive access.
Hi, Thanks for your post.
Can you share the dcomsm log file, for us to assess what went wrong ?
Steps to generate the log:
1) Stop the "DSM SA Data Manager" Service
2) Go to C:\Program Files\Dell\SysMgt\sm and open stsvc.ini file.
3) Change "Debug=Off" to "Debug=On"
4) change all the debug levels from "DebugLevels=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" to "DebugLevels=3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3"
5) Start "DSM SA Data Manager" Service
6) dcomsm.log file will be generated at C:\Windows location.
Hi, Thanks for sharing the logs.
We analyzed those and found that some binaries are not there due to (may be) an unsuccessful upgrade. Can you repair the installation and share the logs for us to analyze. You have to use the same MSI( which you used for upgrade ) to run the repair(OMSA v8.3 in your case).
The below command can be used:
msiexec.exe /fa <MSI_Name> /l*v <LOG_Name>
msiexec.exe /fa SysMgmtx64.msi /l*v C:\OMSA.log