Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

45 Posts

June 2nd, 2021 06:00

OMIMSSC: Sorting in Server View

We monitor aound 130 iDRACs via the OMIMSSC. Is there a way to sort the Server View ? We already have six pages full of ip addresses and they are unsorted and there does not seem to be a way to order them.

Every time we want to add a new system we need to manually go through all six pages to check if a server was already added:

omimssc-not-sorted.JPG

Thanks

• 

3.3K Posts

June 2nd, 2021 10:00

Hello Thorsten_S,

I don't have an install at the moment I can check directly.  Can you click the column heading to sort?

It looks like should be able to apply filters: User Guide Page 70-71 : https://dell.to/2SUr0pC

45 Posts

June 7th, 2021 02:00

@Dell -Charles R  I tried that and it does not work. There is no way to sort the view

OMIMSSC for Operations Manager (SCOM) v7.2 that is. The link you posted is for OMIMSSC for Configuration Manager. That is a different product

Thanks
Thorsten

• 

3.4K Posts

June 7th, 2021 06:00

Hello,

I don't have the software to test but I'm afraid we cannot sort the entries. No mentions in the documentation, sorry.

Thanks

Marco

45 Posts

June 7th, 2021 06:00

@DELL-Marco B  Thanks for your response. I'm wondering how to proceed with that issue. Without the ability to sort or filter management of a large number of systems becomes painful. Currently the entry are completely unsorted meaning we have to go through six pages of ip addresses to find the one we are looking for. Can you check with development if that is at least is scheduled for the next version ?

Thanks

• 

3.4K Posts

June 7th, 2021 07:00

I understand, yes we can submit a feature enhancement for it for a future release    

but 7.3 is imminent so it would be pushed for like 8.0 next year.

Thanks

Marco

No Events found!