Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 3rd, 2010 00:00

R410 - Upgrade firmware using USC - Again...

Hi,

Yesterday morning, I could upgrade one R410 and after, I have with two others r410 with a problem with "life cycle controller...".

It's not a new problem... When Dell update correctly the versions in ftp.dell.com ?

Thanks.

Karima

347 Posts

August 3rd, 2010 09:00

I dont understand  the problem you are having, can you restate?

4 Posts

August 3rd, 2010 10:00

When i tried to upgrade bios and other things in the Unified server configurator, I have the  message about "information in ftp.dell.com are corrupted. Try another source..." next message "upgrade failed: Dell unified server configurator 1.3.0.350" ... next message "restart upload"...click yes and "information in ftp.dell.com are corrupted....etc  (sorry for my english, the message is write in french for me). I tried ftp.euro.dell.coml or ftp.us.dell.com... same problem...

I suppose it's a problem of your catalog ftp or other because my R410 is new.

347 Posts

August 3rd, 2010 11:00

oh, ok, yes, I see the same error now too, so its not just your system, looks like a problem with Dell's ftp site.

4 Posts

August 4th, 2010 05:00

Am I alone with this problem ?

Dell knows this problem ?

When can I install my servers correctly  ?

Thanks,

347 Posts

August 4th, 2010 07:00

The issue has been resolved, ftp updates are working now.

9.3K Posts

August 4th, 2010 07:00

As this is a user-to-user forum, if you want an answer from Dell, I would suggest you call PowerEdge support and create a case with them to find out what they have to say.

6 Posts

December 16th, 2010 06:00

I have the same problem since 1 week ....

8 Posts

January 29th, 2011 13:00

When i tried to upgrade bios and other things in the Unified server configurator, I have the message about "information in ftp.dell.com are corrupted. Try another source..." next message "upgrade failed: Dell unified server configurator 1.3.0.350" ... next message "restart upload"...click yes and "information in ftp.dell.com are corrupted....etc (sorry for my english, the message is write in french for me). I tried ftp.euro.dell.coml or ftp.us.dell.com... same problem...

I suppose it's a problem of your catalog ftp or other because my R410 is new.

It's helpful to me, Thanks for your effort! Now I understand more about it.
No Events found!