StephenS1
1 Copper

iDRAC7 and SAN Certificates

Jump to solution

Are SAN (subject alternative name) certificates supported on iDRAC7 with 1.57.57 firmware?

Steve

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

RE: iDRAC7 and SAN Certificates

Jump to solution

Stephens,

Yes the iDrac7 supports Subject Alternative Name Certificates, but you will need to be certain the IP address that you specify in the iDrac should match the Subject Alternative Name field of your domain controller certificate if you have certificate validation enabled.

Are you asking due to an issue you are having? Let me know and we can look at getting the issue resolved. If not, I hope this helps answer your question.

Chris Hawk

Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro 
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: iDRAC7 and SAN Certificates

Jump to solution

Stephens,

Yes the iDrac7 supports Subject Alternative Name Certificates, but you will need to be certain the IP address that you specify in the iDrac should match the Subject Alternative Name field of your domain controller certificate if you have certificate validation enabled.

Are you asking due to an issue you are having? Let me know and we can look at getting the issue resolved. If not, I hope this helps answer your question.

Chris Hawk

Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro 
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos