Here is the link. It contains information on how to update as well - http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/555/GetDriver/InitiateSingleFileDownload?fileId=3000715483...
Let us know if this worked.
Let us know how it goes.
Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
i'm using windows storage server standard 64bit so i will select the file "SAS-RAID_Firmware_C3X7D_WN64_12.10.6-0001_A12.EXE". right?
please check if the instruction below is correct?
Windows Update Package:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.