Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

November 9th, 2017 04:00

PowerEdge M610 and JAVA JAR resourrces in JNPL file are not signed by same certificate

Hi, I have blade PowerEdge M610:

BIOS - 6.4.0
iDRAC6 - 3.85
Dell LifeCycle Controller - v1.7.5
Dell 32 Bit Diagnostics - 5162A0
Dell OS Driver Pack - 15.04.00

JAVA Version 8 Update 151

Total not work 4 blade server with different Firmware.

Try by different computers, different OS windows 10, windows 7, Exploer, chrome, firefox.

All time getting same problem:

"JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed by same certificate"

Funny is what, what in same m1000e chassis is more server:

1 x M610 and 3 x M520, who works perfect!!!

So there is problem can be?

Can somebody give some tips? advice? maybe is other solution then JAVA? I try to downgrade, upgrade.

One month I play on this case and just wasting my time...

Server working, I see by Virtual Console Preview, and it is refreshing, but then I try launch, its over...

this is blade system so I don't have any other possible to connect to the server. 

I think this is last my DELL blade chassis. I will go to supermicro if I will not found normal solution.

Thanks for any help.

336 Posts

November 22nd, 2017 10:00

Have you tried downgrading your Java version? Update 151 is rather new and the M610 is old.

See http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/systems-management/f/4469/t/20012695 - downgrade your Java and it'll probably start working again.

9 Posts

October 7th, 2018 17:00

Solution for me was found here: https://support.oneidentity.com/kb/234025/no-longer-able-to-launch-the-idrac-console-after-upgrading...

"Edit the "jdk.jar.disabledAlgorithms" section of the java.security file and remove the weak algorithm that DRAC is using, so that it will not be blocked. The file is located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\ \lib\security\java.security"

Basically edit that file and remove the "MD5" from the sections there where it's listed as a "disabledAlgorithms".

No Events found!