Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 2nd, 2014 15:00

Problem with OMSA 5.3.0 and Windows 2003 R2 SP2

Hello,

In my customer have about 20 servers Dell PowerEdge 2950 with OMSA 5.3.0 and Windows server 2003 R2 All servers work fine with omsa except one. when i try to open OMSA webpage the message appears "The webpage not open Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

I will try to install others versions of OMSA 6.50  but not work too. all services OMSA in Windows are running the port 1311 are open (running) but i cant open the page. I dont have any logs in windows.

Can I help me to understand the problem and try to solve it?

Thanks,

Fábio

• 

8.4K Posts

June 3rd, 2014 05:00

Fabioscopes,

A couple things I would check would be what browser you are using, and if another allows access. Also when you tried installing the other versions did you uninstall the original 5.3 version before installing the others? As this will cause issues leaving it. I would suggest uninstalling the existing OMSA version and then trying a reinstall after that. 

Let me know what you see.

1 Rookie

• 

118 Posts

June 3rd, 2014 23:00

Fabio,

Can you also let us know if you are attempting to access/lauch OMSA from the 2950 server desktop icon of OMSA itself or from a remote system in the same network using the https://operatingsystem_ip:1311

if the later then can you attempt to check firewall settings are OFF.

Thanks
Vivek

No Events found!