hmmm....odd....I'll have a rummage around the log ....
3rd party apps - plenty - but no-obvious ones that should affect this, and nothing out-of-the-ordinary (eg launchers or rooting) - especially what (on the face of it) seems to be browser related...if log doesn't get me anywhere I'll try some apps one at a time...
Any clues on when an OTA update will be released to address these issues. The browser issue is a show stopper for me.
P.S. I don't envy your position on this forum. I have been in a similar position and understand how it feels.
9. Open browser - then <menu> button and select the "Exit" that pops up from the bottom of screen - I get FC everytime.
......this was only affected me it seems - I feel honoured to have my own bug emoticon.Stickouttongue.title
Either way - sorted now with a factory reset......quite nice to have a completely clean machine to build back up.
The complete list to date.
1. Accuweather widget crashes (could be an issue with landscape mode, see item 6)
2. Browser redirect errors
Another URL that doesn't work over WiFi (WPA2). http://androidspin.com/ (also see item 7)
3. APN's need to be manually edited to fix 3G
4. Voice activated bluetooth dialling does not work
5. When using the camera, and the tablet screen times out and the screen lock becomes active, when the screen is unlocked the system is frozen. The unit reboots itself. To be fair this does not happen all of the time, however, I have had it happen twice.
6. The Accuweather widget appears to automatically update only when in portrait mode. To test this, hold the tablet in landscape mode, wake the screen, turn the tablet to portrait mode (the accuweather details should update), turn the tablet back to landscape mode and the updated changes should be applied to the landscape accuweather widget.
7. http://m.abc.net.au will work intermittently over 3G/HSDPA, however, will not work over WiFi (WPA2).
8. Bluetooth, high energy consumption. (appears to be higher than 1.6). Energy consumption for bluetooth (in my opinion) is abnormally high.
9. Reduced WiFi signal strength and loss of connection.
10. WiFi does not always work when waking from sleep. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=860566
11. Front camera does not work with Fring.
12. Issues with 720P http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=847785
Does this information get to the software Engineers?