SlimeyCheese
1 Copper

Re: 2.2 BUGS (GAUSB1A131500-EU, build 12332)

13. google street view not support. even you can't install or uninstall.

14.gps not accurate in both wi-fi or 3g mode.

...have to say I've not had any problems with either of these (so far anyway!).......what do you get when you try google street view?

Not saying it'll definately cure things but if it's an un-common problem (and you can face resetting everything) a Factory Reset might be worth a try (sorted my browser problems).

0 Kudos
contactsam
1 Copper

I dont know if this was covered or not but the facebook widget in the Stage Widget list does not work anymore.

It worked when I first updated to Froyo for less than one day but whenever I go in and log in using the stage widget its just blank.

0 Kudos
LimpMan
1 Copper

@  there is no option to use google view in google map. you can't unstall or install. no option.

0 Kudos
SlimeyCheese
1 Copper

@  there is no option to use google view in google map. you can't unstall or install. no option.

....I've got same options etc. as I did with 1.6 (i.e. within a map hold location/select street view tab) - not much help to you I know, but assuming this is the option you're after does make it sound more like a setup problem than an outright bug
0 Kudos
zmiara
1 Copper

Hello Amy,

my name is Hristo Nacev and I am from Bulgaria. I bought my Dell Streak by one of the mobile operators here (VIVACOM). The device i not locked.  On December 1, I did the update. Since then I am very disappointed from Dell company! Version GAUSB1A131500-EU, Build 12332 and not only it, to put it mildly not working properly!

Would you please explain what is happening and why did you stop updates actually?

0 Kudos
Dr Android
2 Iron

Hello Amy,

my name is Hristo Nacev and I am from Bulgaria. I bought my Dell Streak by one of the mobile operators here (VIVACOM). The device i not locked.  On December 1, I did the update. Since then I am very disappointed from Dell company! Version GAUSB1A131500-EU, Build 12332 and not only it, to put it mildly not working properly!

Would you please explain what is happening and why did you stop updates actually?

Bulgaria Merry Christmas from Australia emoticon.BigSmile.title

http://android.modaco.com/content/dell-streak-streak-modaco-com/325595/dell-new-official-rom-8-12-20...

0 Kudos
zmiara
1 Copper

Thanks Dr Android, Marry Christmas to you too 🙂
0 Kudos