Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 23rd, 2012 02:00

Auto SMS sent to 8615010500427 from my Dell Aero mobile & each SMS deduct Rs.5 from my account

Hi,

I purchased Dell Aero mobile 3 weeks before.

From there still now auto SMS sent to a number (8615010500427) & each time my account deducted by 5 rupees.

I have already used different service provider still the same auto SMS sent from my mobile.

I called my service provider & got the number (8615010500427) to which auto SMS sent from my mobile.

And the service provider said that the problem should be with hand set.

So request you to look into this & let me know the solution to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance,

M.Prabhaharan.

4 Posts

December 24th, 2012 05:00

Hi, my brother also purchased same phone recently and his phone is also having the same problem. We have tried to reset the phone but still it didn't work. However while searching for solutions i came across a post and thought may be it is useful for you, though i haven't tried on my brother's phone. Please go through the below review comments for the phone (on gsmarena.com site) and you may find some details:

site url: http://www.gsmarena.com/dell_aero-reviews-3248.php

> In reply to sourabh bansal @ 2012-12-11 15:23 from utZU - click to readi has solved the problem of balance deduction
first go to settings then master clear
&reset and press first tab then enter the password 1234 and click ok
after restart goto settings again then master reset&clear and press the second tab, enter password 1234 and click ok
after restart there will be a message-[][][][][][]
[][][][][][]
[][][][][][]
[][][][][][]
after this switch off the directly...you are done

December 28th, 2012 22:00

I tried but still the same problem continues...

1 Message

January 1st, 2013 21:00

Hi I too purchased dellaero handset through online sale and having same problem. Pl. let me know if you find the solution

rao

2 Posts

January 4th, 2013 04:00

having same problem,kindly send me the solution

2 Posts

January 6th, 2013 02:00

After doing the above i didnt got any msg and still amount is been deducted, so i have done that 3 times till now bt third time allso i didnt got any msg and still amount is deducting, can u plz solve my problem bec till nw 55rs deducted from my balance in just 3 days.

19 Posts

January 10th, 2013 11:00

having same problem too.....please someone help us out

4 Posts

January 14th, 2013 23:00

Hi, i too tried the same on my brother's phone and it didn't work.. finally what we did was that we changed the phone plan to minutes instead of the normal. So if you add calling minutes in the phone instead of cash balance then you can only call. Now he is not able to sms but atleast he is saving money... And i wonder why Dell is not reading any posts and suggesting anything.:emotion-12:

4 Posts

Also, if possible you can try finding any sms blocker application.If you get any, then please post the link and details here.

4 Posts

By Minute plan i mean that each month you will get certain amount of minutes only for which you can call. If you people want to go for it then check with your service providers..sorry can help only that much for now.

19 Posts

January 26th, 2013 21:00

temp solution for this problem en.community.dell.com/.../20286086.aspx

19 Posts

temp solution for this problem en.community.dell.com/.../20286086.aspx

19 Posts

temp solution to this problem en.community.dell.com/.../20286086.aspx

1 Message

March 15th, 2013 01:00

i hv permanent solution for ur dell aero . bt its paid . if u intresting just contact me on my mail - Email id removed per privacy policy>

1 Message

March 23rd, 2013 19:00

Here is a solution, but not permanent solution for all sim . To stop auto SMS sending you have to change the message centre

number which is saved in your sim. But in Dell Aero there is no option to change the message centre number. Therefore you

should insert the sim (used in Dell Aero) in to another phone where the option is. Then go        Menu-- Message-- Setting --

Messaage centre number.   You should change message centre number to an invalid  number and save it  (plz remember or

note the original no. for future use) . Now insert the sim in your Dell Aero. The disadvantage of this method is that you will not

able to send any message from your Dell Aero   (but You will receive SMS) . This method should be applied to every sim you

used in Aero.

With Thanks

Mr. B. Chutia

April 2nd, 2013 23:00

can u please explain the procedure for the balance deduction of my phone to my email

No Events found!