Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 18th, 2016 04:00

Dell Latitude 10 st2e touch screen doesn't work

After some time using device touch screen stops working. I assume it's because of Windows updates, because sometimes after tablet restart it starts working. Last days it gets some updates from windows and doesn't work at all. 

I tried to fix broblem with troubllefixer from windows. Then i update chipset and Bios drivers from Dell website. I done factory recovery and then download bios and chipset drivers and still no response from touch screan. 

That would you suggest me to do?

2 Posts

December 22nd, 2016 00:00

I done it, but still no reply, Touch screan didn't work even in bios and show me error 2000-033 in bios benchmark.

December 22nd, 2016 00:00

Hi Sparrow_UA,

Thank you for reaching out to Dell Community Forum.

Please see the below link and check if there are any troubleshooting steps that you have not tried:

http://dell.to/2h4DpPc

please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information

December 23rd, 2016 06:00

Hi Sparrow_UA,

please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information

No Events found!