Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

January 26th, 2019 07:00

Dell Poor Quality Products, Customer Service

Dell products, tech support and customer service are beyond ridiculous. I received a laptop, docking station and external monitor for Christmas. Since then 20 plus hours on the phone and sending emails to resolve issues. One call in particular I spent 1.5 hours being transferred 13 times only to disconnected. After all of this the sale rep who was happy to assist my brother in picking the perfect setup sold him a docking station that wasn't necessary and an external monitor with a display port cable that doesn't connect to the laptop has yet to respond to one of my many emails. After hours on the phone with tech support, replacing the docking station and external monitor the fix was using an HDMI cable which my 16 year old had stated to begin with. So now I request to return the docking station and am told it's too late, it's over 30 days. Even thought I started making calls to Dell on December 28 and it took them until January 24 to try to resolve why the docking station wouldn't connect the external monitor through replacing both the docking station and monitor. I would suggest any product other than Dell...

No Responses!
No Events found!