beehone
1 Nickel

Re: Dell Streak 7 Locks up,,has power but will not turn on or off.. what to do??

Jump to solution

Did you try all the updates ( Honeycomb and then the updates to Honeycomb? ). I know I posted above that I wanted to sell mine, but since then I started using it a lot, so I kept it. Haven't had any issues with it since the Honeycomb + updates.

0 Kudos
beehone
1 Nickel

Re: Dell Streak 7 Locks up,,has power but will not turn on or off.. what to do??

Jump to solution

Did you try all the updates ( Honeycomb and then the updates to Honeycomb? ). I know I posted above that I wanted to sell mine, but since then I started using it a lot, so I kept it. Haven't had any issues with it since the Honeycomb + updates.

0 Kudos
tlmlhom
1 Copper

Jump to solution

My Streak takes about 1-2 minutes to come up with the Dell logo showing.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dagmarr2001
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I have had this problem before ..... the solution is real easy just open the side pannal ware the SD card is .....on the left you will see a small pin hole that is the reset button if it frezzes or stops working just use a pin or some thing small to fit in it you will feel the click...... after you do this hold the power button for 10 seconds and that will restart your streak 7 and your all done...

your friend Dagmarr

Tags (2)
I2Cbutterflies
1 Copper

RE: Dell Streak 7 Locks up,,has power but will not turn on or off.. what to do??

Jump to solution
I was having a the same issue with this Dell tablet as well, and could not figure out what was going on with it. I also tried what you suggested another person should try. And to my surprise, it ended up working. I wanted to know what is the best thing to download so that I am able to get a better performance out of this Dell Streak 7. I am new to this, and I was looking for as much help as possible. I would really appreciate it. THANKS
0 Kudos