Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 12th, 2011 23:00

Dell Streak 7 unlock code request

I boght from amazon.com Dell Streak 7 for full price of 449.99.

I plan to use it outsude US. It comes with T-Mobile logo and when I insert other sim-card it asks for unlock code.

I called to T-Mobile and they told me that there is no record for my IMEI.

I called for Dell Support and they told me that I have to call T-Mobile. It's weird, it's look like you don't want to provide unlock code, so why sell it with this feature declared?

Please tell me e-mail address where I can send my request and solve this issue.

My IMEI <ADMIN NOTE: IMEI number removed per privacy policy>, service tag <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

2 Posts

September 8th, 2011 02:00

I'm in the same situation.

40 Posts

September 9th, 2011 08:00

Send your request to unlockcoderequest@dell.com

1 Message

September 23rd, 2011 13:00

Hey everyone, I have streak 7 and sent my information to the email address about.  I sent them my name, IMEI number and service tag.  Dell sent me back a code.  It worked and now its unlocked.  The turn around time was only a day or so if that.  I did purchase the device from dell so that might have made it a little easier then having purchased it from Amazon, etc.  I did contact tmobile too and that was a joke if you dont have a phone number with them.  I would advise calling them if you can.  I faxed my proof of purchase to them but still waiting.  Since I dont have a tmobile acct. I think its safe to say Dell was the one to contact first.  Good luck.

2 Posts

December 7th, 2012 16:00

To whom it may concern

I please need to get my special service code to unlock my dell streak device.

It is very urgent and would be glad if somebody can come to my aid immediately.

Best regards,

Humphrey

December 11th, 2012 21:00

also with me i need to unlock my Dell Streak 7  the services Tag : <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>,

with best regards,

Mahmood

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

December 14th, 2012 02:00

Mahmood,

Please email your IMEU number and request to unlockcoderequest@dell.com

Rick

1 Message

October 8th, 2015 02:00

Hi, an online unlocking site might help you with that issue, I suggest  They are proven and legit site with good service, I recently unlocked my phone there. Consider trying it and I swear it'll work!

No Events found!