Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 2nd, 2017 20:00

Dell Venue 11 pro i5 7130 No Bootable Devices Found

Hello all,

I am experiencing some trouble with my Dell Venue Pro 11. When I boot my device, it shows me a black screen that displays "No Bootable Devices Found" and 3 options: retry boot, reboot into setup, and run onboard diagnostics. Sometimes it will hang at the dell logo before displaying this. I have tried running the onboard diagnostics and it tells me "Msg: Hard Drive - Not Installed." I was running my device perfectly fine before this happened and all I did was restart it and then my troubles began. I have tried reseating the hard drive and that didn't do anything. I am at a loss as to what to do so anything will help. Thanks!

April 4th, 2017 07:00

Hi alkurik,

Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum.

Can you boot boot into BIOS and check if the hard drive is detected.

Please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information

1 Message

August 14th, 2018 18:00

Hello,

I have the same exact Dell Venue 11 pro i5 7130 with exactly the same problem, the tablet was working semi-fine until I upgraded the BIOS. When I boot my device, it shows me a black screen that displays "No Bootable Devices Found" and 3 options: retry boot, reboot into setup, and run onboard diagnostics. Sometimes it will hang at the dell logo before displaying this. I have tried running the onboard diagnostics and it tells me "Msg: Hard Drive - Not Installed."

Thank you in advance

No Events found!