rakrockon
1 Copper

Dell Venue 8 Pro availability in India

Jump to solution

Hi, 

There isn't even a single tablet device from DELL in India which has a huge demand for a decent tablet device. The recently launched Dell Venue 8 pro perfectly fits the Indian market for its specs and price point. 

While competitors like Asus (t100), HP (ElitePad), Lenovo (IdeaPad & ThinkPad) already announced or launched the windows tablet devices, the high price point and low end specs are making them not so popular. 

So, my question is... When does DELL plan on launching the Venue series tablets, specifically Venue 8 Pro in India?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
DELL-Don D
2 Bronze

RE: Dell Venue 8 Pro availability in India

Jump to solution

yeah.. lets hope so.. I will get venue 8 pro as soon as its out in india. Also hope there wont be huge difference in price compared to the $299 price tag in US.

Hello Rakrockon,

Thank you for your interest in the Dell Venue 8 Pro. Different products are released in different regions at different times and with different options according to customer demand, service limitations and logistical support limitations.  We are going to be releasing it in India in the near future.  If the release happens like in other regions, the WIFI version will release first, followed by the Mobile Broadband version.

Check back often!

-Don D

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Sparshv3i
1 Copper

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
rakrockon
1 Copper

Jump to solution

awesome...  from when was this availbale? 

0 Kudos
rakrockon
1 Copper

Jump to solution

The page says now available for order and there are links to Shop now for both venue 11 pro & venue 8 pro, but the pages do not exist. emoticon.TongueTied.title

0 Kudos
Sparshv3i
1 Copper

Jump to solution

ya..i checked with the dell guys but they are not able to give exact reason..some say management hasn't launched it officially but when i ask why it is there on dell official website they dont have any answers..lets hope it will be available for sale by mid December.

0 Kudos
rakrockon
1 Copper

Jump to solution

yeah.. lets hope so.. I will get venue 8 pro as soon as its out in india. Also hope there wont be huge difference in price compared to the $299 price tag in US.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DELL-Don D
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hello Rakrockon,

Thank you for your interest in the Dell Venue 8 Pro. Different products are released in different regions at different times and with different options according to customer demand, service limitations and logistical support limitations.  We are going to be releasing it in India in the near future.  If the release happens like in other regions, the WIFI version will release first, followed by the Mobile Broadband version.

Check back often!

-Don D

0 Kudos
rakrockon
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Thank you emoticon.Smile.title

0 Kudos
sunitsahu
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Interstingly there is no announced dates also for the launch and Dell India is still selling onsolute Latitude 10 in India.

0 Kudos
De Nano
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm a student from Bali, Indonesia...

Now i'm study in India..

My uncle bought my first pc two years ago (not Dell) and it is broken last year.

So i came to india without any device six month ago, i wish Dell Venue 8 come to India  soon...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos