LOTRFAN703
1 Copper

Re: Dell Venue Pro -- Issue Status

for locating amount of storage being used you can find that info on the phones about screen or the em app

0 Kudos
Wishdamume
1 Copper

I understand, but it's still annoying.

My main issue is Office, though.

0 Kudos
LOTRFAN703
1 Copper

you could try posting that @ microsoft answers or try contacting dell support via one of the ways listed here: support.dell.com/.../contact_technical_support

0 Kudos
KillAWatt1705
1 Copper

Is there any progress on any of the problems? Specifically the camera issues?

Its becoming unbearable, there is simply no point in using the camera.

0 Kudos
GmY1
1 Copper

Yes, that is the number 1 issue with that phone is the camera.. it is the worst camera... I would give up if I were you.

I replaced my with a Nokia Lumia 900.. that phone is awesome..

0 Kudos
joeaux
1 Nickel

The DVP is a great phone. I love mine. But you need to face facts, it's two years old and it's basically been End Of Life'd by Dell. The camera was my biggest gripe. I learned to live with it. Then there's the GPS problem. Face it, they aren't gonna be fixed. It's an old phone in tech years. If you really love WindowsPhone (like I do), get something new. I went with a white Lumia 900. Beautiful, fully functional phone.

-joe-

Alienware M11xR2 (Core i5)

Alienware M15x (Core i7)

Alienware Aurora R1 (Core i7)

XPS L502x (Core i7 Sandy Bridge)

XPS 13 (Core i5 Sandy Bridge)

0 Kudos
LOTRFAN703
1 Copper

guess like the other manufactures they started rolling out tango the last few days doubt it fixed much related twords the dvp itself. but from what i read a subsiderary of benq's is the odm for dvp/dv just tells you how much qc they do now

0 Kudos
LOTRFAN703
1 Copper

tango screwed up wifi. every time i boot up the phone i have to turn the wifi on then off then on again to get it to work

0 Kudos
MelsPhone
1 Copper

Did you ever get your Qwerty Board issues resolved?   It has to be in the OS.  I can't use the same exact keys on my Qwerty board.

0 Kudos
parambir
1 Copper

RE: Dell Venue Pro -- Issue Status

Sir i have unbrick from this site https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13ffl5bbpioufeiv04chljibr3ztrkqeoo0k And now my phone is not getting updated to 7.8plz help me.....Plz help me.....
0 Kudos