Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 6th, 2015 22:00

Dell venue 7 is not detecting external SD card

Hi Team,

Recently i have purchased Dell venue 7 tablet. It is working fine. But there is a problem with external memory card slot, it is not able to detect the external memory card. I have tried many cards, all are working fine in other devices, but it is not getting detected by my tablet. I have tried formatting my tablet as well as SD card, but still no use :(. Please provide me some solution...

Regards,

Chaitanya

3 Posts

January 16th, 2015 06:00

Hello friend,

I also have  the dell venue 7 16GB, but never came across such issues except when I tried to upgrade my sd card from 16GB class 10(san disk) to 32GB class 10(kingston).When I put the 32GB it wont detect, then I tried my 16GB and everything was back to normal.

May be its the incapability of the dell venue 7 to support higher capacity higher class memory cards.

My dell also supported 32GB  sandisk hybrid pendrive,,,,that pendrive with two ends....called dual drive..i.e.the OTG pendrive

1 Message

January 9th, 2015 17:00

Having the same problem with my Venue 7 I purchased over the holidays.  Dell suggests to contact technical support and have it sent into the service center to get fixed.  Going to backup and factory reset and see if that fixes the issue before sending it in for 2 weeks.

No Events found!