Highlighted
CarlosPP
1 Copper

Hard reset in Intl unlocked Dell venue Pro

Jump to solution

Hi Everybody!. I bought an unlocked Dell venue pro device from ebay, so far it has been a great phone, but it came in english and i speak spanish mostly. I read somewhere that all wp7 devices come with some factory default languages, including spanish, but some carriers restrict the languages to english and that if a hard reset is performed, the languages become selectable. so, here is my question:

If I perform a hard reset in my unlocked dell venue pro, will it lock again? and I will become unable to use a foreign sim card as i am using right now?

Please, if you can help me, I'll greatly appreciate it, i'm terrified to do it and reset my phone into a brick state. getting another unlock code is near impossible according to other post i read here.

Carlos.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
CarlosPP
1 Copper

Re: Hard reset in Intl unlocked Dell venue Pro

Jump to solution

well, I finally did a hard reset on the phone and it is still unlocked, the updates are still there but the new languages options were nowhere to be seen.

Also, a little help from Dell would have been very nice.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
guglastican
1 Copper

RE: Hard reset in Intl unlocked Dell venue Pro

Jump to solution

You can unlock phone with hard reset. Here is tutorial how to hard reset Dell Venue Pro

If you have any trouble with your phones, visit my blog to perform hard reset http://factoryhardreset.com

2 Replies
CarlosPP
1 Copper

Re: Hard reset in Intl unlocked Dell venue Pro

Jump to solution

well, I finally did a hard reset on the phone and it is still unlocked, the updates are still there but the new languages options were nowhere to be seen.

Also, a little help from Dell would have been very nice.

Highlighted
guglastican
1 Copper

RE: Hard reset in Intl unlocked Dell venue Pro

Jump to solution

You can unlock phone with hard reset. Here is tutorial how to hard reset Dell Venue Pro

If you have any trouble with your phones, visit my blog to perform hard reset http://factoryhardreset.com