Highlighted
Sebas4
1 Copper

Help Dell Venue Pro Bluetooth is not working..

My DVP bluetooth is not working..I enter the settings -  Bluetooth,status click',turn ON,my DVP find some bluetooth devices.

when i tap any B device  --> ( tap to pair ) - ..  other bluetooths device try to connect my dvp

enter code - try connect  - and my dvp write " couldn't connect or not supported !!  -  and write again tap to pair " )

Can anyone help me??? please..

Tags (1)
3 Replies
CarlosPP
1 Copper

Re: Help Dell Venue Pro Bluetooth is not working..

I think that It's not just dell venue pro, All windows phone 7 devices are very limited, bluetooth wise... It's mostly for conecting to headsets or Car services like microsoft Sync. my guess is that they don't pair because wp7 has no service to offer with other devices, like file transfer or file browsing or anything...

Highlighted
Devendar
1 Copper

Hi All

I Got my DVP Last month  with Mango 7.5, it's simply superb phone.

But there is no internet sharing with the laptops as the HTC windows has. So I'm requesting all to give me solution for this one.

More it won't connect to the other devices to share the data..  And battery goes out in a single day(Without any internet and apps) if we use apps and internet half day is max.

Can you guy's please help me to over come these issues.

Thankyou

Dev

Highlighted
CarlosPP
1 Copper

I read in a tweet from a Dell executive that the Dell venue pro won't officially support internet sharing. Apparently some guys at XDA found a workaround for enabling it but I haven't tested it to say it work propperly.