Highlighted
lithoblitho
1 Copper

Re: Honeycomb for the Dell Streak 7?

Purchased a Dell Streak 7 wifi last night form PC World here in the UK. Unboxed it and it updated to HC straight out the box over wifi.

First Android device i've used, so need to get used to it, but I think I'm having a definite problem. Every so often it just restarts for no reason. No pattern to when it does it either it's happened just scrolling between screens and during using various apps too. Also having a problem logging onto BT Openzone, but I'm sure that is down to web settings (just can't find them!)

Highlighted
jrcawley
1 Copper

Honeycomb arrived yesterday!  (in Canada) installed without problems and good to go! yeah!

Highlighted
mattyrock2k
1 Copper

I guess Dell hates the U.S.....nothing here

Highlighted

got the "+" icon - updates available....did Settings > About> System Updates ...downloaded.... ---and no Dell hates only YOU..lol... I'm in southern Cali, UNITED STATES of AMERICA...wifi only...check again...

using GLUNB1A133830 it does not show the update yet, the GLUNB1A334430 does.. so...some may have to wait...

Highlighted
mattyrock2k
1 Copper

yes....it would appear that Dell DOES hate only me....lol.  I wouldnt doubt it actually!  You don't happen to have the download link, do you?  Thanks

Highlighted

http://mobileupdate.dell.com/?version=GLUNB1A334430 ...again Wifi-only and the US...

Highlighted
mattyrock2k
1 Copper

Thanks.  I have tried another U.S. link and downloaded it, but I received a mismatch error.  I will try this one.  Thanks again for this.  I will keep everyone in the loop.  Maybe Dell just hates New Jersey.....lol

Highlighted

rofl...or just Jersey Shore....

Highlighted
mattyrock2k
1 Copper

ugh....I have been praying THAT would get canceled after the first episode

Highlighted
fmf.sony
1 Copper

I don't see a + icon, I see.. I can imagine the smile on your face... You enjoy torture...

Not seriously, I don't see the + anywhere, I'm freaking out!!!