Once the operating system was installed on the device, there was incompatibility with the graphics driver. Thus I couldn't play any video. With a single attempt the, the tablet would just crash and end up in the blue screen. At wit's end indeed.
Enough me talking. Let me share the solution :
- Install Windows 10 1067 build (If you install the later version, the tablet will always crash due to the unsupported processor, click here to learn why)
- After the tablet has booted install the chipset driver from here
- Reboot the device
- Make sure the BIOS version of your device is A07. Use these steps to learn how to check the Bios version.
- If your system is running on Bios version lower than A07, then install this version.
- Reboot the tablet, and the graphics issue is gone.